What is Castile soap?
– This is a vegetable-based product originating from Castile, Spain. It’s derived from vegetable oils and does not contain harmful elements such as animal fat or harsh chemicals.
Which ingredients are in MapleX Castile soaps?
– These completely biodegradable and vegetable-based products contain all-natural ingredients including Water, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Lavadin Extract, Hemp Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Extract, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Mentha Piperita, Organic Shea Butter, Canadian Maple Syrup, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil.
Is Castile soap natural?
– MapleX Castile Soap with moisturizing Canadian Maple Syrup is only made from the purest vegetable and essential oils, and do not contain any harsh detergents or artificial ingredients. Our soaps do not contain any animal fats.
Can I expect a lot of Lather?
– MapleX Castile soap are made from vegetable based ingredients. We do not include artificial agents that may increase lathering. Our soaps are deep cleaning, softer on your skin and will reduced dry skin. You can also pump more generously on your bath scrub to create more lathering. You can read more about this in our blog.
Is MapleX Castile soap good for my skin?
– This soothing and cleansing Castile soap is gentle enough for everyday use and is infused with natural Australian Tea Tree Oil, Lavender oil or Peppermint. It gives you a purifying and refreshing bath and shower experience, leaving your skin feeling clean and moisturized.
Can I use on my face?
– Castile soaps are only made from the purest vegetable and essential oils and do not contain any harsh detergents or artificial ingredients that deplete the skin’s natural moisture.
Can I use on my hair?
– Yes. Canadian Maple Syrup, Olive Oil and Shea Butter attract and retain moisture while Coconut, Hemp and Vitamin E Oils condition and protects your hair. These leave it noticeably soft, supple, exquisitely moisturized and silky.
Is Castile soap safe?
– Yes. Castile Soap does not contain any harsh detergents or artificial ingredients.
What are the other benefits of using MapleX Castile soap?
– Castile soap is safe, natural and good for your hair, skin and face. There are many benefits to be derived from using this product including being used as a face wash, body wash, window cleaner, detergent, wound cleaning solution, shaving cream, deodorant or decongestant. You can use it for spraying ants and other bugs, to clean your makeup brushes or as a mouthwash and makeup remover. Because it is 100% all natural, you can benefit from its multipurpose nature.
Shipping & Return Questions
How can I track my order?
An email confirmation should have been sent out shortly after making your purchase. If you have any other questions regarding the status of your order, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email.
How long will it take for me to receive my package?
Domestic orders should arrive between 5-7 business days, as is always our goal. Shipping duration may change if you reside outside of Canada
How much does shipping cost?
From time to time we will offer various shipping promotions. At present shipping is free in Ontario and Flat fee of CA$ 10 across Canada. There is flat fee of $15.00 for USA shipments.
Do you ship to my country?
We ship only across Canada and the USA only at this time.
What do I do if my product was broken in transit?
Unfortunately, as mentioned in our shipping policy here, items are no longer in our control after they leave our facility because they are in the hands of the shipping carrier . Please email us at email@example.com if you experience this problem.
Nevertheless your satisfaction is important to us and we will review any concerns and make decisions based on your individual circumstances.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover & Google Pay
If you have additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or to choose the MapleX Castile Soap that is best for you visit us @ https://maplexnaturals.com/shop/