What is Castile soap?
– This is a vegetable-based product originating from Castile, Spain. It’s derived from vegetable oils and does not contain harmful elements such as animal fat or harsh chemicals.
Which ingredients are in MapleX Castile soaps?
– These completely biodegradable and vegetable-based products contain all-natural ingredients including Water, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Lavadin Extract, Hemp Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Extract, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Mentha Piperita, Organic Shea Butter, Canadian Maple Syrup, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil.
Is Castile soap natural?
– MapleX Castile Soap with moisturizing Canadian Maple Syrup is only made from the purest vegetable and essential oils, and do not contain any harsh detergents or artificial ingredients. Our soaps do not contain any animal fats.
Can I expect a lot of Lather?
– MapleX Castile soap are made from vegetable based ingredients. We do not include artificial agents that may increase lathering. Our soaps are deep cleaning, softer on your skin and will reduced dry skin. You can also pump more generously on your bath scrub to create more lathering. You can read more about this in our blog.
Is MapleX Castile soap good for my skin?
– This soothing and cleansing Castile soap is gentle enough for everyday use and is infused with natural Australian Tea Tree Oil, Lavender oil or Peppermint. It gives you a purifying and refreshing bath and shower experience, leaving your skin feeling clean and moisturized.
Can I use on my face?
– Castile soaps are only made from the purest vegetable and essential oils and do not contain any harsh detergents or artificial ingredients that deplete the skin’s natural moisture.
Can I use on my hair?
– Yes. Canadian Maple Syrup, Olive Oil and Shea Butter attract and retain moisture while Coconut, Hemp and Vitamin E Oils condition and protects your hair. These leave it noticeably soft, supple, exquisitely moisturized and silky.
Is Castile soap safe?
– Yes. Castile Soap does not contain any harsh detergents or artificial ingredients.
What are the other benefits of using MapleX Castile soap?
– Castile soap is safe, natural and good for your hair, skin and face. There are many benefits to be derived from using this product including being used as a face wash, body wash, window cleaner, detergent, wound cleaning solution, shaving cream, deodorant or decongestant. You can use it for spraying ants and other bugs, to clean your makeup brushes or as a mouthwash and makeup remover. Because it is 100% all natural, you can benefit from its multipurpose nature.