E-Commerce Paid Search Manager
One Year Contract
MapleX Naturals Inc. is committed to being the leading personal care brand in the Canadian market.
To achieve that goal, we are seeking a high achiever to be our E-Commerce Paid Search Manager who will be responsible for the execution, strategy, and ongoing optimization of our digital marketing efforts across all social media platforms. This role will be focused directly on performing digital Paid Search efforts – driving customer acquisition, engagement and retention through organic & paid search advertising, affiliate channels, retargeting advertising, display and social media ads.
The successful candidate will have a very strong skill set with Google AdWords and Google Analytics, Amazon optimization strategies and has the experience to ensure that we are optimizing to both budget and forecasted performance targets. This role ensures that all digital advertising content initiatives are aligned with larger brand and category strategies, executed on time, and in accordance with the business needs and established metrics and budgets.
- Report to the MapleX Naturals Inc. CEO and attends meetings and prepare reports for external affiliated Executive Management
- Execute multiple paid search campaigns for Google/Amazon Shopping, Walmart.ca retargeting/display campaigns, affiliate marketing and social advertising from structure and strategy, targeting tactics, and cadence for reporting and forward-planning
- Meticulously manage budgets and pacing across multiple PPC campaigns, forecast spend and sales to proactively communicate risk or recommendations
- Deep-dive analysis and reporting on all digital marketing campaigns to provide data-driven insight to optimize campaigns as well as KPIs to drive profitable demand, repeat ordering and new customer growth
- Develop actionable audience-based strategies to digitally increase new customer acquisition and improve customer retention
- Oversee management and optimization of product feeds for Google Shopping, social, and affiliate product databases.
- Use an entrepreneurial spirit in an extremely fast-paced environment, champion new ideas and technology to improve our SEM efforts both in ROAS, new sales growth areas and in technology to improve efficiency
- BA/BS in Marketing, ecommerce, or equivalent work or educational experience
- 4+ years in an eCommerce, Analytics or Retail Sales Planning role.
- Sound experience managing/executing in-house retail paid search campaigns is preferred.
- Advanced skills in data analysis, Excel, Google AdWords, Amazon and Google Analytics required
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and high impact presentations
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment where new ideas are championed
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Must be skilled at executing within very tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Works well cross-functionally to drive tangible business outcomes leveraging analytics
- Efficient with MS Office, and exceptional with PowerPoint and Excel
Candidate will work remotely.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line. We will get back to those who apply in a timely manner. We look forward to meeting and learning about you.
MapleX Naturals Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Company policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, age, or any other characteristic.